Opening times & our sessions
- Monday to Friday.
- 8am – 6pm.
- 50 weeks of the year.
- The christmas period, normally 2 weeks.
- All bank holidays.
- There are no fee charges for these closures and plenty of notice is given to parents/carers.
- 8am – 1pm.
- Includes drinks, breakfast, snacks and a healthy cooked lunch.
- 1pm – 6pm.
- Includes drinks, snacks and a healthy light tea.
Full day session
- 8am – 6pm.
- Inclusive of all meals and drinks.
Choochoos is flexible with attendance, subject to availability.
- Children can attend either full or part time.
- Limited availability for term time only contracts, please ask for further information regarding this.
- Free sessions of up to 30 hours (per week or stretched), are available for all eligible children 2, 3 and 4 years olds.
- Hours can be flexible to suit your working week, subject to availability.
- Permanent changes to sessions can be made with notice, subject to availability.
- Choochoos benefits from a full kitchen on the premises and employs a fully trained experienced cook.
We try to accommodate all families as much as we can. If the sessions that you require are full, we try to offer alternative sessions until they become available and you can join a waiting list.
Transitions happen throughout the year for our children to other rooms, therefore availability does vary. We recommend if you know the sessions that you require, to reserve them as soon as you can, to avoid disappointment.
Change of session forms can be found here.