Tax free childcare & childcare voucher payments
Choochoos accepts HMRC Tax Free Childcare payments. This will depend on eligibility, see below:
- For working families, including the self-employed, in the UK.
- Earning under £100k and at least £139 per week (equal to 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living Wage) each.
- Who aren’t receiving Tax Credits, Universal Credit or childcare vouchers.
- With children aged 0-11 years (or 0-16 if disabled).
- For every £8 you pay into an online account, the government will add an extra £2, up to £2,000 per child per year.
Choochoos receive/accept all voucher payments and will sign up new accounts if we are not already a member. We currently receive vouchers from:
- Edenred (Cant P20544719)
- Edenred (Whit P20199573)
- Edenred (Dover P20846032)
- Fair Care
- Busy Bees
- Kids Unlimited
- RG Childcare
When you sign up to childcare vouchers you will need our Ofsted registration number, please see below:
- Canterbury Choochoos – EY414930
- Dover Choochoos – EY468273
- Whitstable Choochoos – EY349035