Choochoos require a £30 non refundable fee to register and secure a place for your child. (Not applicable for children only accessing their 15 hour entitlement FEE) This charge covers all administration, a home visit, our parent pack, time with the manager completing and three settling sessions. Fees include all activities and experiences planned i.e. library visits, trips to the beach and har- bour etc and any meal times when your child is attending with us. We do to keep costs to a minimum. All fees are subject to change & reviewed each year. Fees shown do not take into account the free entitlements your child accesses after their 3rd birthday or any free for two funding(ff2). In fact many children attend Choochoos FREE. We offer FREE and are completely flexible with the 30 hours of funding. Enquire with us by telephoning 07402 746347 for further assistance.
Free Early Education (Government Funding)
Fees are without the government funded deductions for 2, 3 and 4 year olds. (15 hours free per week for 38 weeks per year, we do offer this stretched throughout the year) Please enquire telephoning 07402 746347 for assistance with this. We offer 30 hours of funding per week which can also be stretched for all eligible 3 and 4 year olds. All meals and snacks are included free of charge.
Early years pupil premium (EYPP) is available for qualifying children over 3.
Please see below our fees which are shown without any funding deductions:
Babychoos (Children under 24 months)
Full Week (5 Days) £240
Full Day 8am – 6pm £50
Morning 8am – 1pm £29
Afternoon 1pm – 6pm £29
Choochoos (Children from aged 2)
Full Week (5 Days) £235
Full Day 8am – 6pm £49
Morning 8am – 1pm £27
Afternoon 1pm – 6pm £27
At Choochoos you pay for your child’s place and not for their attendance due to nursery overheads still being incurred. Fees are calculated by multiplying the weekly figure by 50 and then dividing by 12. Payable monthly in advance, on the 15th of the month using pay- ment method cheque, bacs, tax free childcare account, nursery vouchers or cash. An invoice will be issued 14 days before fees are due. There is a full fees policy that you will be required to agree and sign when registering.
No fees are required for any bank holidays as well as our two week closure during the Christmas period. Children that go into hospital, fees are waived.
- Free Early Education (FEE) is available for 2, 3 and 4 years olds. – up to 30 hours per week, pending eligibility, FEE is offered as our nursery sessions times we offer FEE stretched with all meals and snacks included.
- All nursery vouchers are accepted.
- For siblings of children already attending Choochoos we offer a 10% discount.
- NHS staff are offered 10 % discount. Identification will be required, minimum three sessions attended per week.
- Choochoos can direct families to relevant support services regarding the working tax credits. You can now claim for up to 80% of your child care costs if you work sixteen hours or more subject to HMRC’s terms and conditions.
* Discounts are given after all other discounts are deducted from your invoice.
Notification of a child leaving requires a minimum of one months calender notice in writing or email, the letter must be signed and dated by the responsible adult named on the child’s registration form.