A child with a scattering schema will want to scatter everything around, e.g. tip all of the bricks out onto the floor.
A child who has a scattering schema may:
- Empty out all the baskets.
- Tip all of the bricks out onto the floor.
- Use arms or legs to scatter things, e.g.oats, pasta, rice.
- Wipe all of the toys/objects off the surfaces.
If a child has a scattering schema parents/carers may want to provide:
- Pasta or oats in a flat tray or builders tray.
- Large lego bricks to scatter.
- Ball pools.
- Bean bags.