A child with a transporting schema moves everything from one place to another. This is a common schema in toddlers. If you have a transporter nothing will ever be in its place!
A child who transport may:-
- Put sand in a bucket and move it to another area
- Take things from one place to another in prams, trolleys and bags.
- Go back and forth bringing you items from around the room.
If your child has a transporting schema offer them items such as
- A collection of bags and boxes
- Pushchairs and trucks
- Pasta and other items to transport