A child with a connection schema is interested in joining things together.
This child may:
- Tie your chair legs (or even your legs) together!
- Love joining the carriages of trains together and taking them apart.
- Enjoy all sorts of construction toys
- Once they are drawing enjoy joining dots or lines together.
If your child has a connection schema, provide toys and other items that can be used for joining together:
- Tow trucks and cars
- Train sets
- String and wool
- Construction blocks
- Masking tape and junk modeling items