Choochoos require a £30 non refundable fee to register and secure a place for your child. This charge also covers a home visit and three settling sessions. Fees included all activities and experiences planned i.e. library visits, trips to the beach and harbour etc and any meal times your child is attending with us. Any outings (zoo visits, pantomime trips) we do keep costs to a minimum. All fees are subject to change however fees have stayed the same for at least the last two years.
Fees are without the government funded deductions for 2, 3 and 4 year olds. In fact many children attend free. Please enquire telephoning 07402 746347 for further assistance with this. (15 flexible hours free per week for 38 weeks per year)
Please see the following page for our fees:
At Choochoos you pay for your child’s place and not for their attendance due to nursery overheads still being incurred. Fees are calculated by multiplying the weekly figure by 50 and then dividing by 12. They are payable monthly in advance, on the 15th of the month using payment by cheque, bacs or cash. An invoice will be issued 14 days before fees are due. There is a full fees policy that you will be required to agree and sign when registering.
No fees are required for any bank holidays as well as the two week closure during the Christmas period.
- Free Early education places are available for qualifying 2, 3 and 4 years olds. – 15 hours per week over. Hours flexible to you.
- All nursery vouchers are accepted.
- For siblings of children already attending Choochoos we offer a 10% discount.
- NHS staff are offered 10 % discount. Identification will be required.
- Choochoos can direct families to relevant support services regarding the working tax
credits. You can now claim for up to 80% of your child care costs if you work sixteen
hours or more subject to HMRC’s terms and conditions.
* Discounts are given after all other discounts are deducted from your invoice.
Notification of a child leaving requires a minimum of one months calender notice in writing, the letter must be signed and dated by the responsible adult named on the child’s registration form. Fees will be charged until we receive this notice. Acknowledgement will be received from us in writing.